During the summer sun, sand, sea water, and swimming pool can have a very negative influence on the health of your hair. Find out which are your enemies of hair and some useful tips to diminish their effects. In the summer season hair is usually dried in the sun and, although everything is much more comfortable, hair is often punished too much. There are many factors, such as high temperatures, that cause hair to be taken care of much more at certain seasons of the year.
The sun rays make the hair dry because although it is better to let it dry in the open, there are conditions that make the hair something like a scrub.
Enemies of hair in summer
Salt of the beach
It is fascinating to be able to lie on the sand and swim in the sea. While sea water can go well for the skin, it seriously damages the hair by drying it too much and breaking the internal structure and even changing its color. As a result, the hair is dry, lacks softness and volume, and the tips open. This makes it much more brittle.
Chlorine in the pool
Like sea salt, chlorine is also bad enemies of hair. Chlorine usually contains several microorganisms that spoil hair, dry it, make it brittle and also change the colors of hair, especially dyes.
Not only does salt injure our hair when we go to the beach. Sand also penetrates the hair, because it is everywhere, including seawater, and causes significant dehydration and oxidation. Keep reading: Pools and spas: a help in the face of stress
They are the favorite of the summer to spend the heat. Sudden temperature changes, sudden heat and cold when entering a house, shop or office, for example, damage the structure of the hair. The skin, in general, weakens without hydration. Check also: http://vardenafilinuk.com/the-amazing-benefits-of-coconut-water/
As we pointed out at the beginning of the article, the sun and heat are enemies of hair, especially because it penetrates and penetrates the deeper layers, weakening it. Therefore, after the summer ends, the hair looks bad and, in that case, it must be repaired immediately.
Tips to prevent hair from drying out
- All these factors leave hair coarse, straight, and lifeless … to avoid it we can remedy with masks and shampoos to give more moisture to the hair during the summer. Hydration will really be the key to surviving the summer months. It is important that before and after going to the beach or the pool, we take into account moisturizing creams because they are the best allies when protecting the hair but do not grease it as usually happens with some conditioners.
- Using shampoos with keratin, already from the beginning of the summer, will help to restructure the hair fiber, make it stronger and silky and always improve its appearance.
- When we go to the beach, it is important to combat the effects of sea and salt water, and immediately, after each bath, we must first rinse our hair with fresh water. Then apply the appropriate shampoo and moisturizer so that hair shines and weakens.
- Many girls enter the sea or leave it with a bow or ponytail on top. This is a mistake especially if we have wet our hair before because the collected ones do nothing more than to crack the hair and this one breaks more easily.
- When making dyes or wicks, it is best to do it well before the summertime, as both color treatments and summer discolorations make hair weaker and change color for sea salt and Chlorine pool. Especially, blond hair can turn a greenish color.